No Bake Raw Energy Bites RecipePosted on July 15, 2014 at 12:01 am
If you know me, you know that I’m nowhere near being a top chef. Or even a bottom chef for that matter…I just haven’t really found a love for cooking, yet. At this point in my life, with my work schedule, I just don’t have a lot of time in the evenings to prepare dinners. BUT I can make a killer smoothie, omelet, or parfait (; Today I have a quick, easy, no cooking needed recipe! I got this recipe from someone at work and it’s definitely gonna be one that I make often.
What You Need to Make These:
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/3 cup chopped sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup carob chips
- 1/2 cup nut butter (I used all natural peanut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
How to Make These:
- Chop all nuts & seeds and mix together in a bowl with the carob chips.
- Stir in nut butter, honey & vanilla.
- Roll into balls and put on cookie sheet (I put aluminum foil on my cookie sheet to make clean up easier).
- Put in freezer for an hour.
Side note: I leave them in the freezer, but I’m sure you can just leave them in the fridge, too!
These no bake raw energy bites are a great midday pick me up snack! They’re a little bit savory and a little bit sweet. And full of healthy fats. Best part though? They are SO easy to make and involve no cooking…my kind of recipe! I hope y’all enjoy these as much as I do!