Healthy + Protein WafflesPosted on July 27, 2015 at 11:09 am
Hey y’all! Am I the only one who has a slight obsession with all things breakfast? Coffee? Love. Eggs? Love. Bacon? Love. Waffle and/or pancakes? LOVE.
Okay now that my love for breakfast has been established…
I’m gonna share one of my holy grail, go-to breakfast recipes with y’all today (: They are super easy, protein packed and GOOD for you!
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 scoop of Kodiak Cake protein flapjack/waffle mix (I am so happy to have found this stuff. It’s amazing. The picture of the box can be found below. I got it at Target.)
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Cinnamon to taste (I like a lot)
- 1/2 scoop of Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl protein powder (or any protein powder of your choice)
- Desired toppings (I like PB and whipped cream…I use this brand)
- Non stick coconut oil spray
- Waffle maker
What You’ll Do:
- Mix protein powder + cinnamon + Kodiak Cake mix + milk together in a measuring cup (or a bowl with a pour spout).
- Spray waffle maker with non stick spray.
- Pour mix into waffle maker and cook for desired time (I like mine semi-dark).
- Top with desired toppings.
See – super easy and just wait until you try them – super delicious!
Give them a try and let me know what you think!
And the Kodiak Cakes picture that I promised: