FREE WORKOUT VIDEO (Glisten Online Gym Workout #45)Posted on December 1, 2016 at 8:12 am
Hello FITFAM! It’s been awhile since I’ve released a FREE Glisten Online Gym Workout so here you go (: For those of you who wonder what the workouts are like, here is a little taste! You can join Glisten Online Gym for $10 a month and workout with me every day! For more details click here. The rest of this post is the format of a regular Glisten Online Gym post.
Here is your new workout for the week! It’s a leg workout so get ready.
Don’t forget to track this workout in your Glisten Online Gym Journal! Write down:
- The workout number
- How long it took you to complete the workout
- What weights you used
This way you can see how much you’ve progressed next time this workout pops up on the schedule (: I LOVE seeing pictures of you + your journals on insta! Don’t forget to tag me (@glistenfit) so I can see!
- Remember to warm-up for about 5 minutes before you start your workout. I suggest a 3-4 minute brisk walk followed by some dynamic (moving) stretching.
- Always consult your doctor before beginning a new workout regime.
- Go at your own pace – if you have to pause the video, feel free to do so! If you don’t go at my pace, that’s okay!
- At the end of your workout, cool down for about 5 minutes. I suggest a 2-3 minute slow walk followed by some static (still) stretching.
- If you need some help figuring out what to do for a warm-up/cool-down, check out this post. There are 2 videos – one to do before you workout and one to do after.
Equipment You’ll Need:
Type of Workout:
For time – we are going to complete this workout as quickly as we can while keeping good form.
Complete 4 rounds of the following:
- 10/10 goblet squat + pulses
- 10/10 forward/reverse lunges
- 10/10 single leg squats
- 10 sumo deadlifts
- 10 curtsy + good morning combos
- 10 lying hamstring curls
*All of the exercises are demonstrated and explained at the beginning of the workout video.
Happy sweating! Don’t forget to post a sweaty pic using #GlistenOG (:
Categorized in: Legs & Booty