Glisten Online Gym Workout #10 – FREE WORKOUT VIDEO!Posted on March 24, 2016 at 12:34 am
I figured it’s about time that I give everyone a taste of Glisten Online Gym (: Every Thursday I post the new workout for the week – this week’s workout is a leg focused HIIT workout…my favorite! Normally, only Glisten Online Gym members have access to the videos, but this week I wanted to give everyone a chance to see what GoG has to offer! The rest of this post is what a typical GoG post looks like.
Don’t forget to track this workout in your Glisten Online Gym Journal! It’s a for time workout, so write down:
- The workout number
- How long it took you to complete 3 sets of each superset
- What weights you used
This way you can see how much you’ve progressed next time this workout pops up on the schedule (: I LOVE seeing pictures of you + your journals on insta! Don’t forget to tag me (@glistenfit) so I can see!
- Remember to warm-up for about 5 minutes before you start your workout. I suggest a 3-4 minute brisk walk followed by some dynamic (moving) stretching.
- Always consult your doctor before beginning a new workout regime.
- Go at your own pace – if you have to pause the video, feel free to do so! If you don’t go at my pace, that’s okay!
- At the end of your workout, cool down for about 5 minutes. I suggest a 2-3 minute slow walk followed by some static (still) stretching.
- If you need some help figuring out what to do for a warm-up/cool-down, check out this post. There are 2 videos – one to do before you workout and one to do after.
Equipment You’ll Need:
- Dumbbells (or barbell if you want to advance these moves)
- Elevated platform
Type of Workout:
For time – We are going to complete 3 sets of each superset as quickly as possible, while keeping good form.
Superset #1: x3
15 sumo squats
20 plyo sumo squats
Superset #2: x3
15 deficit deadlifts
20 ski jumps
Superset #3: x3
10/10 split squats
15/15 split squats
Superset #4: x3
10 squat, lunge, curtsy
15/15 single leg plyo lateral step-ups
*All of the exercises are demonstrated and explained at the beginning of the workout video.
If you like this workout, you can join Glisten Online Gym for only $10 a month by clicking here!
Happy sweating! Don’t forget to post a sweaty pic using #GlistenOG (:
Categorized in: General