Chocolate Covered Cherry SmoothiePosted on September 3, 2014 at 12:01 am
I’m always trying to find new ways to incorporate more veggies into my diet. When my friend, Crissy, shared this smoothie recipe, I knew I had to try it to see if it was delicious. And IT IS! I’m not kidding, this smoothie tastes exactly like chocolate pudding. But it’s loaded with veggies. Perfect!
What You’ll Need:
- Scoop of chocolate protein (I used whey in this one)
- 1 cup of frozen, pitted cherries
- 1/2 frozen avocado
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- 1 cup of vanilla coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- Dash of vanilla (I fill the lid and dump it in…it’s a very small amount)
Blend everything together and enjoy! I promise that when I make this, I don’t even taste the spinach. This would be a great post-workout smoothie. Eating cherries after you workout helps with muscle damage and it can reduce post-workout pain.
If you’re a chocolate lover like me, you’ll thank me for sharing this recipe. So delicious! Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think!