New Workout: Flaunt Your Abs!Posted on February 7, 2014 at 12:01 am
Hi lovelies! HAPPY FIT FRIDAY (: I’m really excited for the #FlauntItFebruary workouts…I’ve chosen a muscle group to focus on each week rather than giving you a full body HIIT workout like I did in January. This week I want you to Flaunt Your Abs!
Equipment that you’ll need:
- A dumbbell (or any kind of weight that is 5-15 pounds)
Here is a breakdown of your workout:
Add this ab circuit to one of your workouts and I promise you will feel the burn the next day (or maybe even later that day…ahem heel touches and plank dips…)
Let me fill you in on some things that happened here this week in case you missed anything:
Monday I talked about being the best you. I reminded you that you are strong and that you are beautiful!
Tuesday I talked about how often you should be working out.
AND BONUS: My virtual boot camps started this week! To have a weekly workout delivered to your inbox, click here.
And as always, I’m linking up with Lauren to share 5 highlights from my week:
1. Adam & I have got most of our stuff in the new house (it’s basically all still in boxes but hey, one step at a time…). I put my desk together and am planning on decorating my office this weekend! I can’t wait to share the final result with y’all!
2. I started posting a few short workout videos on Instagram this week and have gotten some really great feedback. I did one clip on core exercises, one on bodyweight cardio moves, and one on my favorite moves to help your muffin top area. If you have any requests let me know (: All of the workout videos are labeled with #glistenfitvid
3. I RARELY take online quizzes. But this one caught my eye, because I am obsessed with using emojis. The result was pretty spot on so I got a kick out of that.
4. Florida decided to live up to its nickname and we got some good sunshine! I spent about an hour by my brother’s pool after helping him settle into his new place. I’m thinking we should make this brother/sister sunshine boding a normal thing…
5. I’ve been trying out some new green smoothie recipes this week. Most of them (2/3) have been delicious, so be on the lookout for the recipes soon!
That’s all I have for y’all today…happy weekend! Make sure to try the new Flaunt Your Abs routine and send me a sweaty pic after (: Use the hashtags (#glistenfit & #FlauntItFebruary) so I can find you and check in with you!