Holiday Hustle: The Grinch Movie WorkoutPosted on December 12, 2014 at 12:11 am
Hey y’all! HAPPY FIT FRIDAY (: And welcome to the second week of the #HolidayHustle Series here on Glisten Fit!
Today I have a super fun movie follow along workout for you! I love watching Christmas movies. One of my favorite Christmas movies is How The Grinch Stole Christmas. The only problem is that I get really restless just sitting and watching a move for 90 minutes. So why not make it interesting by adding some workout moves?
Yep that’s right – a Grinch workout! I love the idea of movie workouts. I can watch a movie, but still feel semi-productive (; Not sure what some of these moves are? I got ya covered:
You can do all of these moves from the comfort of your own living room – just do the dips on your couch or coffee table! BOOM – no excuse not to get a workout in the day you decide to watch Christmas moves all day.
Oh and can we talk about my outfit for a second? I’m kind of OBSESSED with the colors of this sports bra and the way these tights feel. Icebreaker for the win. When I put the tights on, I couldn’t believe how soft they were. I was actually kinda sad when I had to take them off. Plus the zippers on the back of the ankles…the cutest.
Are you still trying to finish up some Christmas shopping for the fitness lovers in your life? WELL I have good news. Icebreaker gear makes a great gift and they have provided us with some awesome gift guides, one being for The Fitness Fanatic. I know that if I had some Icebreaker gear under my tree on Christmas morning that I would be one happy camper.
Here are my top 5 gift picks from Icebreaker:
1. This pocket hat in red for my husband – he works outside a lot and I know this would keep his ears warm when it does get cold for a few days here in Florida.
2. This headband in glacier for any runners. Running in the cold and not being able to get warm is AWFUL. This headband would help keep your ears warm!
3. These chic running pants for women – they will keep you warm without looking/feeling bulky.
4. I’m a sucker for tops with built in bras, so this tank in the color vivid is to die for.
5. My husband loves cozy hoodies and this zip up hoodie looks like one that I would steal from him if he ever got it (;
I’ll be spending my weekend finishing up my Christmas shopping and decorating…if I get it all done, it will be a record! I’m usually the one scrambling the day before Christmas Eve to get everything wrapped up…oops!
*Please know that Icebreaker sent me this outfit, but all opinions are my own.