HIIT @ HOME – Full Body Fat Blasting WorkoutPosted on January 31, 2014 at 12:01 am
HAPPY FIT FRIDAY (: Today I have another HIIT workout for y’all. It’s called HIIT @ HOME and it’s a full body fat blasting workout. You can read about why I love HIIT workouts here. Also, I have something special planned for the February workouts…there is a post going up tomorrow that has the NEW February calendar as well as letting you know what I have planned for the workouts so look out for that (:
Equipment that you’ll need for this workout:
- A timer
- A set of dumbbells (I suggest 5-10 pounds) …or anything you have laying around the house that can be a dumbbell!
Here is a breakdown of the workout via your workout printable:
And here is a video explaining how to do all of the moves:
HAPPY SWEATING (:
If you missed anything this week, let me catch you up:
And of course, I have to link up with Lauren for High 5 for Friday to share 5 highlights from my week:
1. If you didn’t see the post I did yesterday, VIRTUAL BOOT CAMPS are happening (: You can read the post here.
2. Adam is moving into our new house this weekend! I’m not moving in until after the wedding, but I’m excited to be able to start decorating our cute new place!
3. I will FINALLY have all of our wedding invites OUT in the mail this weekend…a little later than planned, oops.
4. I dropped my wedding dress off to have it fitted…!
5. And I saved the best for last…enjoying wine while working (; Thanks for letting me do my dream job, guys!