Beautiful Back WorkoutPosted on January 15, 2016 at 12:30 am
Hey lovelies! HAPPY FIT FRIDAY! How was your week? I hope you made time to get some killer workouts in (: I have an awesome back workout for y’all today to wrap things up.
Oh and if you’re looking for some guidance with your workouts, I have the answer! I’ve started an ONLINE GYM! I’M SO EXCITED to bring this project to life for my Glisten Girls! It’s called Glisten Online Gym and it’s a monthly membership that costs $10 each month. Here’s what included:
- A welcome packet with tips to help you on your health + fitness journey
- 1 new workout video a week (yes, I’ll be sweating and doing the workouts with you!)
- A weekly workout schedule with 5 workout days + 2 rest days (this will be made up of the archived workouts from the online gym)
The workouts in the online gym will be around 30 minutes (or less) and they are designed to help you lose fat and build muscle. I keep the workouts fun and constantly changing so that you don’t 1. get bored and/or 2. plateau.
If you’re interested in joining, registration will be open sometime this weekend. I’ll have a separate blog post go up when it’s launched (: I can’t wait to workout with you every week!
Okay…back to today’s back workout!
Equipment You’ll Need:
- Bench OR reverse hyperextension machine
- Cable machine with lat pulldown bar
Happy sweating, babes!