Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in the Glisten Online Gym membership?
- One new workout video every week
- Weekly workout schedule posted every week (includes links to 5 workout videos each week)
- Access to archives of workout videos and schedules
- Access to the closed Glisten Online Gym Facebook group
How does it work?
- The Glisten Online Gym is an on-going workout program that is based online. You can do the workouts at home, outside, or at the gym.
- Every month a recurring payment will be made to Glisten Fit unless cancelled.
- When a new Glisten Online Gym post is released, you will have to login using the username and password that you created when you joined to have access to the post.
- Every Sunday a new workout schedule will be posted on the Glisten Fit blog.
- Every Thursday a new workout video will be posted on the Glisten Fit blog, for only Glisten Online Gym members to see.
What types of workouts are in the Glisten Online Gym?
The workouts are going to be different every week. Some examples of the workouts we’ll do: AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) workouts, strength & resistance workouts, and HIIT (high intensity interval training) workouts. All of the workouts will be 30 minutes or less and can be done at home.
The workouts in the Glisten Online Gym are designed to:
- Help you lose fat
- Boost your metabolism
- Build your strength and endurance
What equipment do I need to do the workouts?
Some of the workouts can be done without equipment, but you will see results quicker if you have some/all of the following equipment:
- Jump rope
- Box or chair (for jumping/stepping onto)
- Yoga mat
- Medicine ball
- Foam roller
- Resistance bands
Who can join the Glisten Online Gym?
Anyone and everyone! However Glisten Online Gym is geared toward women.
How do I cancel my Glisten Online Gym membership?
We love having you as a part of the Glisten Online Gym, but we understand that sometimes things happen. If you do need to cancel your subscription follow these steps:
- Login with your username and password by clicking “Log In” in the top right corner of the site.
- You will be directed to your Membership Account page. On this page, click “cancel” near the top right hand side of the page.
Please note: If you decide to cancel your Glisten Online Gym membership, make sure to set a reminder to do so a day or two BEFORE your membership payment occurs. Your user access will be removed as soon as you cancel your membership. Sorry for any inconvenience.
All memberships are subscription based and must be canceled by you in order for you to no longer be a member of the online gym.
*Please note that I am not a medical professional. My information and workouts are only meant to be a guide. Read here for more information. Consult your doctor before beginning a new workout program.