Fight for Your Fit and Gift GuidePosted on December 17, 2014 at 12:01 am
Hey y’all! Happy hump day…ONE WEEK (ish) until Christmas…say what?! That being said, I’m sure things are about to get really crazy. If they’re not already. Time is not gonna be on your side. I’m speaking from experience here. My “free” time has been spent shopping, wrapping gifts, decorating, etc…good thing I LOVE Christmas!
But with all the busyness, I want to give you a quick reminder: you’ve got to make sure that you keep your health and fitness at the top of your priority list! It won’t take much of your time, but the pay off will be so worth it. You’ll feel better, have more energy, and love what you see in the mirror.
During the holidays especially, we’ve got to FIGHT for our FIT. That means waking up an hour early to get in a workout before the day catches up with you. That means packing healthy snacks to take with you when you tackle the crowded stores. That means eating a small meal before going to a party so that you don’t find yourself glued to the snack table the entire time. You can do this…you’ve worked SO hard to get where you are. Don’t let a few weeks of holiday craziness throw you off track. Stay strong, lovelies!
And just because gift guides are fun, here is a little FIT & FAB Holiday Gift Guide that I put together for y’all…not like any of you waited until a week before to start shopping though, right? (; If you’re still looking to buy for a fit & fab girlfriend, here are some things that I wouldn’t mind seeing under my tree for Christmas!
1. Trimr bottle – I have one of these and it is AMAZING. It’s a water bottle with a built in shaker ball so you can have protein drinks or smoothies in it, too. Plus I feel like I always drink more water when I’m drinking it out of a cute bottle, so that’s a plus.
2. Cute workout pants – Can a girl really have enough of these? (Say no. The answer is no.) These are some that I’ve been eyeing from Fabletics…one of my favorite place to get workout clothes! I’m all about online shopping.
3. A heart rate monitor – This is the one that I have and I love it. It’s so simple to use and it’s not bulky so it stays out of my way. It really motivates me during workouts. To see how many calories I’m burning really pushes me to make the most out of every workout.
4. TRX Home Suspension Trainer – I am OBSESSED with using TRX during my workouts. I would love to have one at home! They are so versatile and I’ve found ways to work my entire body using them. You can hang them at your house or even outside on a tree. Perfect for taking with you for some vacay workouts.
5. A foam roller – This is a love/hate product. I foam roll 3-4 times a week to keep my muscles in tip top shape. You can’t just work your muscles, you’ve also got to take care of them. Foam rolling hurts so good!
So remember…FIGHT for your FIT! Stay on track and keep working hard!
Categorized in: Be Fierce