Be fierce. Be fabulous. Be fit.
Fierce in mind. Fabulous in life. Fit in body.
Hey y’all! I’m Jessica, a certified personal trainer + weight loss specialist. I have a passion for empowering women to love themselves no matter where they’re at in their fitness journey. It’s so important to love yourself throughout the entire process, not just once the goal has been met. I’m here to help you get where you want to be, while teaching you how to love yourself along the way (:
I commit to sharing challenging workouts, delicious recipes, and lots of inspiration to fuel your health + fitness journey. You have to commit to working hard, giving your all, and not giving up!
I started Glisten Fit in 2013 to inspire and educate women on all things health & fitness. I want to show you that living a fit + healthy life looks different for everyone and that it isn’t as difficult as it sometimes seems. Being fit + healthy is about finding balance and being happy. You have to find what works for you, what pushes you, what makes you the best version of yourself. I want to help you reach your full potential and love yourself along the way!
Here’s some stuff you’ll find around here:
- Join Glisten Online Gym, where a new, real-time workout video is posted every week and you get a weekly workout schedule with 5 workouts to follow.
- Purchase my 28-day workout guide “Be Fierce. Be Fabulous. Be Fit. A Girl’s Guide to Living and Loving a Healthy Life” to workout and eat healthy with Glisten Girls all over the world!
- Weekly blog posts about being fierce, fabulous & fit.
- Train with me either online or in person…I’d love to help you reach your goals.
Where else you can find me:
- Instagramming workout challenges 2 times per week (along with pictures of my dogs, food, workout outfits, and whatever else I feel like).
- Tweeting sassy thoughts and inspiring workout quotes.
- Facebooking to keep you up to date on what’s going on with Glisten Fit.
- Recording videos about workout tips, full days of eating, Q+As, grocery hauls, and whatever else y’all request!